Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hate in the Resistance ... My Hate, Your Hate, ... His Hate, Her Hate

Transferences and Countertransferences align like the synchronizers on a modern auto transmission. It's so easy to fall into homologous reaction to angry action; we know that better than most professional communities. Like "Hate in the Countertransference. I apparently disturbed an APA Psychiatrist on Duty to Warn by writing in Trump's nasty style. Truth be told, my year of blogging as Nazi-Schmazi.blogspot.comwas intentionally choosing that style. Counterpunching, so to speak. 


In any case, I wondered before going to sleep, last night, and wrote: <<Is it possible or wishful thinking that Nunes went to Lyin' Ryan and Turtle McCurdle to tell them that there was evidence for high crimes and misdemeanors against Orange Julius who he thus informed? "When you wish upon a star ... Starr?">> Didn't sleep well ... Kept looking over to GuntherDog in his sleep chair to see if he was breathing ... Old Man that he is. Feeling unwell, that is. Gunther did wake up, this morning. ... I just now read responses to that note. Many were angry ... "Lock'em up" kind of responses. ... Some responses universalized the opposition, just as HRC did in her Basket of Deplorables comment or as I did in my Adestes Desplorables Skary Klown videos at Christmas. What my group of MH professionals call an "enactment." ... 


The prayer fpr which Bro. Thomas Merton was best known starts:
"My Lord God, I have no idea where I'm going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so." I don't have Merton's faith with which he ends his psalm: "You will never leave me to face my perils alone."


The resistance -- just consider the Revolutions in USA, France, Russia, China -- works best when it keeps in mind that it always runs the risk of joining or mirroring the pathology it encounters ... always, need I add: "With (Bobby Zimmerman's) God on our side."

No comments:

Post a Comment