Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Let All Who Open-Carry RPG's ... JOIN ME ... or HIM


Jesus, according to New Testament Scripture, invited James and others to leave their family and their belongings behind and follow-in-faith with him! Pretty cool, if you ask me. Maybe that's the kerfuffle over what Trumpette said that has all these Lilly-Footed Liberals up-in-ARMS.

So whatever his intention, Clown Boy Trump (I think I've heard folk call him Clown Boy, but forgive ... I'm simply retweeting ... and my friend Terri in UK called him "Evil Clown"), laughing as he did, invited 2nd Amendment folk to join HIM in doing something related to Sen. Clinton or to her Judges. It's (un)fortunate that he was vague (and his comments could be sophomorically argued to mean that he wanted very much for NRA folk to Shoot from their Ballots) except to clarify that Sen. Clinton, if she prevails, will take away our 2nd A. right to bear arms (and replace that right, maybe, with Mrs. Obama's Right to shamelessly(?) Bare Arms. Shame!)

Anyhow ... I don't know what Mrs. Clinton has in her heart to do after humiliating the Little Boy Who Always Must Win (Elizabeth Warren says he's particularly sensitive about losing to girls -- Go figure that Squaw Warren) grown to the Man Who Would Be King. It's above my pay-grade to suggest how he might be dealt with ...  I do recognize the NRA argument that it might be a slippery slope, and I can -- in trying to understand Drumpf's difficulty threading the needle --  imagine that such a jurist might oppose Open-Carry of RPG's in Trump's rallies. 

Don't sweat it, Guys ... RPG's can't take out even the average war-armored tank.
No, Biggee ... 



"I mean who the hell do these people think they are?"

If Sec'y Clinton wins, she might well appoint a radical like the one Obama nominated (was he a "gardener"? Hey, maybe he's an illegal, aye? I think I heard something) and he might try to take away our RPG's. "

"Hey, I might want to hunt Big Game ... maybe Buffalo ... with an RPG. 
Y'know the Grenade part is just about right for not only bagging the Buffalo 
but preparing the meat for making really fresh hamburgers when
the grenade done did its job."

RPG's do seem particularly well suited for this and removes the need for hoisting the Buffalo carcass onto the back of my F-250. 

"Keep those burgers chillin' 
all the way home to Philadelphia and my waiting Fridge, 
while I mount Ole Buffie's horns on the hood of that Pick-Up 
and Yee-Hah from the High Plains all the way back to my Philly Suburb."


"Hey! No One Gonna Take That Right Away From Me!"

"Yeah and by the way ...
If some Looney-tune think I meant them to shoot
the President or her Judges, you Prove-It and
then ... Talk to My Lawyers."

"Believe me, I never told no one to take out either
POTUS or Nouveau SCOTUS."


No comments:

Post a Comment