Monday, August 1, 2016

TRUMP ... rhymes with STRUMP and RUMP ... (now, that's a fact!)

I think I heard someone say that "Donald's a Sphinctor Magnum" but I wouldn't say that. (Boy, that little bit of DT rhetoric has legs -- sayin' something and then saying 'I didn't say it,' that is.)

'Nazi/Schmazi ... as long as Donald Loved his Mother!'

I hear some folk say that DT is an idiot: "Let's see HIS transcripts!" ... But I have no reason to believe that. I heard one guy say: "He's clever as a Fox ... you'll see!"  But I don't know that, either. So, which is it ... 

Some weekend! Mr. and Mrs. Khan appear at the DNC and accuse PLD (Poor Little Donald) of never having sacrificed and of being ill-acquainted with the Constitution that he speaks of and so often, in vain. And later they talk of DT as "a blank Soul" ... as lacking all empathy. How could they?

So, PLD says that he has sacrificed by creating 'tousands and tousands and tousands of jobs' (couldn't resist giving Drumpf a foreign accent). But lemme get this. To parse PLD's claim that by creating jobs, he has sacrificed is no easy matter. It requires something like the following:

Y'see ...
I gave people jobs.
Believe me ...
They didn't have jobs 
and
You can take my word for it, they
Wouldn't've had jobs if not for me!
Trust me ...
"I worked very hard" ...
I coulda done all these jobs myself ...
These Big Hands of mine ...
Well, you know ...
Coulda built Trump Tower, myself ...
Y'do'know ... Don't'cha!
I'm the only one who can solve any big problems.
So, y'see, Working Stiffs ...
If not for me, you'd have nothin'!

****************

That's a mouthful! But lemme talk about lemmings and what sacrifice is and isn't next time.




1 comment: