Saturday, September 10, 2016

Comments from Those who Disagree

I have been receiving comments from folks who disagree with me and who are offended by my postings. They've called me a jerk, of being uninformed of the danger present from the Washington Elite, of acting unprofessionally, as someone who made unfounded accusations against DJT. They are unpleased by my representation of Herr Drumpf as a Mean Looking Clown ... of caricaturing him.

Clarification ... From the beginning, this Blog has been designed to mirror the behaviors of Mr. Trump.

He has, indeed:

Acted like someone who -- in the opinion of many -- does not take his words seriously, as demonstrated by his willingness to change his opinions at the drop of a hat ... deny that he has said what taped videos demonstrate that he said, ...

Shown a profound ignorance of international relations and diplomacy.

Not lived up to basic standards of competence, except when reading speeches.

Made charges and charges by inuendo ... against Muslims demonstrating in Jersey City, against the sitting President of the USA, sweeping generalizations against Hispanics, ... Fact checkers have accused him of lying ... straight out-and-out lying ...

Disrespected Presidents, Generals, Parents of fallen soldiers, more or less anyone who dares compete with him, Captured flyers, Many women .... many by reported anonymous rumors ... 'I've heard many people who know a great deal that...' there's something wrong with Obama's birth certificate' ... 'Lying Ted's father may have been involved with JFK's assassination' ... 'Muslims' ....

I won't repeat some of the attacks on me ... The danger from this man is sufficient in my estimation to speak about these and other matters and to, the best of my ability, mirror his behaviors.




No comments:

Post a Comment